Professionals Information Web Links
- A triennial analysis of serious case reviews 2011 to 2014 - Pathways to harm, pathways to protection: a triennial
analysis of serious case reviews 2011 to 2014
- Department for Education - Safeguarding Children - Offers information and resources about the systems in place to protect children from abuse or neglect.
- EARLY HELP service directory - EARLY HELP SERVICE DIRECTORY
- Female Genital Mutilation: Resource Pack - Female genital mutilation (FGM) guidance, case studies and support materials for local authorities, professional services and specialist voluntary organisations.
- FGM Resource Pack - HM Government
- LCPP FGM consultation document - London Child Protection Procedures Part B S. 24 Safeguarding children at risk of abuse through female genital mutilation (FGM) (consultation document)
- London Child Protection Procedures - Safeguarding is everyone's business. This is essential reading for everyone in contact with children and young people.
- London Safeguarding Children Board - The London Board provides strategic advice and support to London’s 32 Local Safeguarding Children Boards (LSCBs).
- NICE guideline covers the identification, assessment and treatment of attachment difficulties in chi - This NICE guideline covers the identification, assessment and treatment of attachment difficulties in children and young people up to age 18 who are adopted from care, in special guardianship, looked after by local authorities in foster homes (including kinship foster care), residential units and other accommodation, or on the edge of care. It aims to address the many emotional and psychological needs of children and young people in these situations, including those resulting from maltreatment.
- NICE guidelines on when to suspect maltreatment in under 18s - Child maltreatment: when to suspect maltreatment in under 18s
NICE guidelines [CG89] Published date: July 2009
- Ofsted Inspection Framework - Framework and evaluation schedule for the inspection of services for children in need of help and protection, children looked after and care leavers (single inspection framework) and reviews of Local Safeguarding Children Boards
- RCPCH 2015 update of 'Physical Signs of Child Sexual Abuse' (also known as the Purple Book) - The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) has updated Physical Signs of Child Sexual Abuse, otherwise known as the Purple Book. The first update since 2008.
Source: RCPCH press release
20 May 2015
- Sutton Council - Sutton Council 's Website has a wealth of information about the services that are available in the borough.
- Sutton Family Information Service - Information, advice and training for childcare providers and professionals in the London Borough of Sutton.
- Sutton LSCB Multi-Agency Training - This page gives details the LSCB Learning and Development programme and how to apply for courses.
- Sutton Online Procedures Manual - Link to the Sutton Online Procedures Manual
- The Safe Network - The Safe Network provides safeguarding information related to activities outside the home – from after school art clubs to weekend reading groups
- Working Together to Safeguard Children - A guide to inter-agency working to safeguard and promote the welfare of children